10 more days is Merry X'mas Day =)
My mom and I was use some time to decorate the christmas tree ^^
here's are our Christmas Tree Materials..

haha.. Not alot right?
coz it is last year had been used it jor..
some more was throw away liao~~ @,@
Before the decoration... 5%...

already completed 80% of the decoration

This was the completed picta ^^


I like it very much~
My mom is a very good [design] right? XD
but juz a little bit same of last year..
Used abt 2hour to make it...
Anyway...
I want going to WET in this christmas!
Who want invite me? = =
My mom and I was use some time to decorate the christmas tree ^^
here's are our Christmas Tree Materials..
haha.. Not alot right?
coz it is last year had been used it jor..
some more was throw away liao~~ @,@
Before the decoration... 5%...
already completed 80% of the decoration
This was the completed picta ^^
I like it very much~
My mom is a very good [design] right? XD
but juz a little bit same of last year..
Used abt 2hour to make it...
Anyway...
I want going to WET in this christmas!
Who want invite me? = =
so good~~
ReplyDeleteGo wet in Christmas Eve or Christmas?
Christmas have party mou?
^________________^
I see i can go mou~~^^
I wan go ur house play arr^^
my hse no party wor..
ReplyDeletei m waiting somebody invite me lorr..