Last 2 days I've received a called from TVC company~
The girl was the Casting Director...
She asked me to confirm this Friday [15.1.2010] to shooting as a "ke leh fe"
Ofcoz that I was confirm to her....
Coz the salary is many~
But today, she just tell me that the Director was chosen another person.
When I heard that, I was full of disappointed....
What is the reason that I always lose to other person?
Isit the height is most of importance?
So that why I always be canceled on the many job~!
This is my second time had be rejects by this company!
I am sad now ><
Grarrrr......
When can I become more higher?
Haiz...
I am just a L0OSER!
The girl was the Casting Director...
She asked me to confirm this Friday [15.1.2010] to shooting as a "ke leh fe"
Ofcoz that I was confirm to her....
Coz the salary is many~
But today, she just tell me that the Director was chosen another person.
When I heard that, I was full of disappointed....
What is the reason that I always lose to other person?
Isit the height is most of importance?
So that why I always be canceled on the many job~!
This is my second time had be rejects by this company!
I am sad now ><
Grarrrr......
When can I become more higher?
Haiz...
I am just a L0OSER!
ya...i change again...
ReplyDeletehahaha...
enjoy ya
yer
ReplyDeletenext time i also wan be “ke leh fe”
gambateh~
[SnowLove] So you must catch it out yr new school~ So whr u gonna study now?
ReplyDelete[Apple san] haiz... i always be bend by them ><