25 July 2010

Taking LRT with a disagreeable mood

Why I should afraid?

Some friends already know what I had happened ...
Those who don't know, I can tell you this ...

`In the Mid-year holidays ...
I went as usual take the LRT to meet my friends ...

`Process not much more to say ..
If you want to know you can ask me ...

`I had indecently assaulted by th brainless babi...
This is that why I'm so afraid to take LRT ...

`No one help me.. cause no one at there...
I foolishly stood on the spot ...
can't cry out ...

`I'm already no mood, but also loaded up to find my friend ...

Today I reached the Pandan Indah's LRT station ...
Wait for someone to fetch me...

Just after half an hour ... I'm very afraid ...
My tears were non-stop streaming out..
because my mind was think back the happened that day~


Those passengers back and forth,
我都会疑神疑鬼...
35成群的异族同胞走来,我就会提心吊胆...

Wants to look for a place have many people also can't> <

I'm really scared to take LRT....

You did not experience something, you will not like me ...
Everyone when happened a particular issue sure will feel scared ...
Just like me ...

2 comments:

  1. next time dun walk alone la~~
    if no one accompany u... then better dun go out la~~~
    protest urslef more important~~~

    ReplyDelete