I spent a lot of wasted time in my part-time work!
OMG, no free time although christmas eve still working~
but luckily now my job is ENDED too~
hahaha, damn Happy when I know today is my LAST DAY =]
Thanks all the Tangs staff n promoters who were teach me alot..
---------------------------------------------------------
Here's my Christmas present...
huhuhuuu... I'm Happy to get it =]

A branded [COACH] bag,
My mum bought from Japan =]

[Canon Ixus 130] I wanted to get it so long alrd,
Thx my dad present to me ^^
In the last,

[External Hard-disk]
I bought myself as my X'mas present =]
Christmas Day was ENDed..
Boxing Day also going to be Past Tense already...
huhuhuuu... I'm Happy to get it =]
A branded [COACH] bag,
My mum bought from Japan =]
[Canon Ixus 130] I wanted to get it so long alrd,
Thx my dad present to me ^^
In the last,
[External Hard-disk]
I bought myself as my X'mas present =]
Christmas Day was ENDed..
Boxing Day also going to be Past Tense already...
Sorry for the late wishes to you all, my dearest friends ♥
wow~
ReplyDeletecherish it~
ur family loves u so much =D
Ya, I love them too...
ReplyDeletehehe ^^