wow so geng= =tis is not ur 1st time take undang test?finally?LOLyeah congratsss~~sambil baca sambil battle pun boleh pass worwalaoXDyeah fetch me lor:P
Thankyou Thankyou.... must belanja me lo... I sambil teman u sambil baca leh....If i concentrate in study i must get 50/50 lor =p2nd time larrr ><1st time i didnt study anything also get 39/50 xD go to taiwan fetch u ke"?
so fast reply de= =belanja apau mau apa har?har?hahayak xi lar ceh ceh lai me worrrooo hahaha so stupiakkkkaiyo ~malaysia when i bacxD
qiu... mau i fetch u ar?longtime later lo...I also havent learn to drive ==qiu qiu~
wow so geng= =
ReplyDeletetis is not ur 1st time take undang test?
finally?LOL
yeah congratsss~~
sambil baca sambil battle pun boleh pass wor
walaoXD
yeah fetch me lor:P
Thankyou Thankyou....
ReplyDeletemust belanja me lo...
I sambil teman u sambil baca leh....
If i concentrate in study i must get 50/50 lor =p
2nd time larrr ><
1st time i didnt study anything also get 39/50 xD
go to taiwan fetch u ke"?
so fast reply de= =
ReplyDeletebelanja apa
u mau apa har?har?haha
yak xi lar ceh ceh
lai me worrr
ooo hahaha so stupiakkkk
aiyo ~malaysia
when i bacxD
qiu... mau i fetch u ar?
ReplyDeletelongtime later lo...
I also havent learn to drive ==
qiu qiu~